*Additional Rate Details:
- 20% discount on all last minute reservations - any bookings made within 21 days of the arrival date.
- The rates above include up to 4 guests.
- You get the entire villa. No "double occupancy" rule. No locked bedrooms. The whole place is yours.
- Each additional guest (up to 6) requires an additional fee of $99 nightly per person.
- 5 night minimum stay in Low and Mid Season.
- 7 night minimum stay in High Season.
- 10 night minimum stay during the holidays.
- Occasionally we consider groups larger than 6 people, but only on a case by case basis - see FAQs.
- A 10% BVI Hotel Tax and service fee will be added to the rental amount.
- A fully refundable $500 deposit for incidentals/damage is also required to reserve the villa.
- Pricing and rate details subject to change without notice
- For a full List of rental terms and conditions click: here.
What’s included in the rates?
In short, we take care of you every step of the way. Armed with our 25+ years experience in the Virgin Islands, we help you coordinate all of the relevant airport, taxi, ferry, and car rental details ensuring that your entire group gets to Tortola quickly and easily. Once you are on island, SummerSalt’s caretaker will greet you and escort you to the villa and make sure that you get settled in right away. Mid week she will return to tidy up with a proper maid service.
Furthermore, should you decide to have the house provisioned prior to your arrival, the caretaker will meet the delivery person and put everything in its right place before you get there. Additionally we provide free WiFi, cable TV, and local calls.
What are your payment and cancellation policies?
For reservations, click here to Book Now.
Why is the rental price greater for parties with more than 4 guests?
In the Virgin Islands essentially all accommodation providers have rates based on the number of guests due extraordinarily high price of all utilities, goods, and services. Electricity rates, for example, are orders of magnitude higher than even the most expensive rates in the US.
SummerSalt is a fairly large villa; why is it limited to 6 guests in a group?
It's a matter of infrastructure. As with most BVI villas, SummerSalt relies mainly on rainwater that is stored in a cistern, and this eco-friendly system simply can't keep up with series of large groups. This is also the case with respect to the plumbing system as well; and it's in no one's interest for their to be an issue there -- well, maybe the plumber doesn't mind so much. SummerSalt has relatively low vacancy rate and we've learned that for everyone's stay to be uninterrupted bliss, it's best to have groups of greater than 6 kept as a rarity. That said, we do accommodate larger groups from time to time under certain circumstances.